Why select us?
- We stand behind our inspections.
- Hunt’s Home Inspection is a division of Hunt’s Construction and not new to the industry. Established in 2004, we are on solid ground. We have many repeat customers and a great referral base.
- We have a background in carpentry, roofing and “ground-up” new-build experience in both residential and commercial building. We have backgrounds in electrical and basic plumbing. Knowing how something is built creates a strong foundation in finding something that is wrong. We have actually ‘swung the hammer’ to build what we are looking at!
- We understand our client’s need for third-party, detailed, unbiased property inspections by truly qualified professionals. Our ethical position is very clear, we work for our clients only.
- We deliver a well crafted, very detailed and easy-to-read digital photo report within 12 to 24 hours from the inspection completion.
- With a background in construction, we provide valuable information and education to our clients on the operation of the home, safety, maintenance and possible solutions to issues that may arise during the inspection.
- Locally owned and family operated, we are native to North Platte, Nebraska and have an experienced understanding of the impact that our Nebraska weather and climate has on structures in the region.
Where do we go?
A hour in every direction from North Platte, NE!
What do we offer?
- Infrared Testing -An infrared inspection can identify and document moisture intrusion, energy loss, and even unexpected hot spots. ~ READ MORE ~
- Lead Paint Testing – Instant, rapid surface testing to protect you and your family. ~ READ MORE ~
- AC Circuit Load Testing – We load test your GCFI outlets and breakers boxes reporting voltage; hot, neutral and ground impedance and reverse polarity issues.
- Termite Inspection – Many mortgage lenders do require a termite or pest inspection to make sure the house is clear before they put up the financing for it – Our certified inspectors will conduct a thorough inspection of your home – both inside and out. ~READ MORE~
- Roof Inspection – HAAG Certified Residential Roof Inspector, Amanda Schmidt, provides a thorough and comprehensive report as to the condition of your roof and its service life expectancy.
- Mold Inspection & Air Quality Testing – Using specialized tools (dual-laser infrared thermometer, thermal infrared camera, pin & non-destructive moisture meter and bore-scope, air sampling) we can identify possible areas of hidden mold and type the genius and species. ~READ MORE~
- Asbestos Testing – We can identify possible asbestos materials and test them. ~ READ MORE ~
- Foundation Inspection – From bowing and cracks to settling and water intrusion, our trained inspectors know which issues you need to address to keep them from becoming expensive problems in the future.